On behalf of the Department of Training and Workforce Development (DTWD), Community Skills WA (CSWA) is undertaking the WA Jobs, Education and Training (WAJET) survey for 2023. The purpose of this survey is to understand the skill needs in Western Australia and the various pathways available to meet these skill needs. The WAJET survey will be used to inform the development of the State Priority Occupations List (SPOL), WA Skilled Migration List (WASMOL), Graduate Occupation List (GOL), Priority Industry Qualifications List (PIQL) and other training priorities for the State.
To identify the skill needs of industry, the WAJET Survey 2023 has been developed to seek your input on the following:
- – Industry opportunities and challenges from a workforce development perspective
- – Regional skills and workforce development needs
- – Education and training needs and experiences for your industry sectors
- – Occupation advice in relation to migration
- – Occupation advice in relation to emerging issues
- – Occupation advice in relation to labour supply and demand
- – Occupation advice from an education and training perspective
Please help us continue to advocate for and develop strategies to support workforce development across the Community Services, Health and Education sectors in WA, by completing the relevant survey below.
Surveys close on 21 February 2023 at 5pm.
Note: For your convenience, please complete the survey on a desktop computer rather than a smartphone device.